Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

Ok, finally we're back... ...it's just been too busy to be thinking about blogging. But, finally, I can call myself Doc and life can hopefully continue after standing still the past year. A very happy candidate and two members of the committee after the public defence of the PhD.

So, now that we are finished with one project, and I've only got one job to focus on, what shall we do now???

Well, we figured that since the house-project is moving along nicely and it seems like we will move in the beginning of July it seemed like a good idea to find some time to get a new baby in the house. So this baby has been ordered to arrive mid-September. And this time I'm quite sure we placed the order at quietkids.com, so I hope I remember correctly.

Well, enough about me and the mini, lets focus on the not so mini :-)

Oliver went down under for two weeks and Nina got a visit from Oma and Opa. This was great fun. Presents, play in their bed and fresh buns!!! And playtime in the snow... Inspecting our new house... And watching mum play basketball... And finally, daddy coming home again with lots of t-shirts from Paddy's market. Well, that was a quick update from Ås. Hope you all are doing good and this time I promise it won't be that long until next update!!!

2 comments:

Veronika said...

Heisann og gratulerer med både doktor og baby på vei! Det var gode nyheter:-)
Vi har akkurat flyttet inn i nytt hus, og venter på at lillebror skal komme om ca 4 uker. Veldig deilig med litt mer plass. Vi har god plass til gjester!!
Her har det vært supert vær hittill i påska og vi har vært ute nesten hele tiden. Adrian har fått sine første par ski og klarer seg veldig bra. Det aller morsomste er å kjøre ned bakker sammen med pappa.

Ha en fortsatt god påske.

Hilsen fra oss tre i Tromsø.

Egg Mum said...

Congratulations, Heidy! What a double joy, finishing the long Phd and wow... having a baby with just the perfect timing. I'm really happy for you & for daddy & little Nina!

I never imagined Nina to behave like whinny Toby, thanks to your comment, now I know i'm not alone either. Nina always seems to be smiling and happy and without a demand in the world. (How deceiving can looks be!)

We just had our Mother's Group 3 yo birthday party. Everybody is so grown up now, we played "pass the parcel" and kick balls under the hot Sydney sun.

Are you on facebook? Add us! So is Rachael, Michelle, Sienny too.

Cheers, Evelyn
ps. You deserve a big prize for being such a good woman. A holiday perhaps? (You won't have another one for a long time when No.2 arrives... Hehe.)