Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry X-mas!

It’s been a looong time since last up-date. And I guess this reflects the extremely busy times we’ve been going through. We’ve still not reached the end of this busy period, but every day is one day closer...

Anyway – it’s only a few days left until x-mas, and I hope we have managed to make December worth to remember for Nina, although my participation this year has been minimal.

On her way to an outdoor adventure...

Drinking chocolate-milk at a café...

"Celebrating" her 2-year birthday again :-) She just loves that crown, I wonder if she'll wear her 3-year crown in March?

Getting all dressed-up for kindy...she just loves skirts at the moment...and pig-tails, I could just try to ask if she wants a pony-tail, NO WAY!

Seeing who can smile the biggest smile, and admire her self in the mirror in her room before bedtime.

Singing x-mas carols on her way to kindy...

Getting ready for a Santa-party in kindergarten, with a matching Minney Mouse to accompany her :-)

Watching a Postman Pat show together with grandma...

And having snow on the x-mas tree that she can admire from her bedroom window...

Then I guess all that's left is to whish all our friends a merry x-mas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Så skjønne bilder, veldig søt med musefletter:o)

God jul til dere alle!

Veronika said...

Store, fine jenta!

godt nyttår til dere alle tre.

klem

Cathrine said...

Så skjønn i julekjole! :)

En liten hilsen til deg inne på bloggen min: http://romformeg.blogspot.com/2010/01/kreativ-blogger.html