Thursday, October 9, 2008

hellooo...slow down time...

Last time I wrote I couldn’t believe it was September, and now it is October…helloooo…where did the time go. Well, I’m not getting better at bloging I’m afraid. When the evenings come, and I’m finished with the evenings “duties” I’m just dead tired and not capable of writing anything. I hope you don’t give up on me and stop by here once in a while anyway!

Last time I wrote that I might tell you all why I’ve been so busy…well, it’s not too fun to write now that it was because we were planning to build a new house. I was drawing on it any spare time I had…but that’s history now, because I found out that my contract at work runs out in March, which was at least two months before expected. And then there is the world economy that’s not too good either, so this is a really bad time to build a house. So today I called and said that we had to give up on the project, which is really disappointing, but hey, what can you do. All my spare time now has to be used at work, so I don’t think I will write more in the next months than I have done so far, so here I present you for a new author…my hubby Oli :-) I hope he will be more cleaver than me to update you all about our life here in Ås.

Maybe I’ll get a few hours one evening to upload some pictures from our summer holidays this year (only a few months late, no worries!). But this time I’ll only take some of the latest photos to show you all what Nina looks like now :-)

First some photos when Nina was sick with an ear infection. It was really bad and "yuck" came running out of her ear...but did she complain...NO...I'm so amazed. She can be wining when she's bored, but when she's in pain she doesn't say anything...well, I guess I have to see THAT sign now...silence = Nina is sick!

Nina's ear


Nina thought it was so funny when I was trying to take a photo of her ear that I had to take some more to amuse her. She was closing her eyes all the time to avoid the flash.



Nina's hair is getting longer (at last)...


And she's getting better at eating without help...


Nina is electric, ha, ha...


...ok, she got some help from dad...

Nina on her way in her "car"...behind daddys bike.


Nina and dad happy a nice autumn day!


Nina trying to reach up to the camera...



Hey mum...


...one drink please!

Our little helper, she loves emptying the dishwasher!


OK, still a messy eater!


I told you about Nina not crying when she was sick...well, here you can see an example of how she can be whe she is NOT sick...I'm glad this doesn't happen every day!


Nina is NOT happy!



And then...finally to our main event in September...our first visitor from down under! Well, since he's Irish I'm not sure if it counts (he, he), but we loved the company and Nina loves uncle Ciaran! She is usually a bit reserved around strangers, but she loved Ciaran from the second he came in the door, and poor guy had to play with her every second he was around...he only got a break when she was sleeping. So I guess we helped you guys to decide to wait a little longer with having kids, ha, ha! (But honestly I don't know who had the most fun ;-)





Nina watching a movie of herself...



Last pic today folks...from last Sunday...we where at the University and looked at the animals...always a hit for Nina!


Nina trying to feed the cow...maybe too far away???



Until next time...tuddeliduuuu...

2 comments:

Cathrine said...

Hehe! Fine bilder! Likte spesielt de av Nina med piggsveis ;)

Egg Mum said...

We miss you Nina! Still as cheerful and cute as ever!!

All the kids at the Marsfield mother's group are all so grown up now. My baby #2 is due sometime next week. Toby is still not talking a single word yet. Belinda is expecting another baby too!

Cheers, Evelyn