Sunday, October 26, 2008

getting darker...

After turning the clock back one hour today it’s getting dark really early. Well, it’s quite cosy actually, but I guess we’ll be sick and tired of darkness when we are coming to the end of November, not to mention the end of December. I hope we’ll get some snow soon to get some more light outside. But the good thing is that I have an excuse to curl up on the sofa with my laptop and write on the blog. I’m too tired to work this evening after playing basketball today, but both teams won today, so then it was worth an aching body :-) Nina is getting used to being in the gym to watch mum and dad play, and she likes to run around after all the basket balls :-) And of course she loves all the attention she gets from both teams.

Well, what’s been going on lately…we went on an outdoor arrangement for kids here in Ås one weekend, and Nina got to play in the hay...that was really popular :-)







Nina is a lot of fun these days...she just loves kindy and is usually happy when she comes home too, if she’s not too tired. She’s becoming a big girl, and wants to do more and more things herself, which is a good thing, although her temper destroys a bit of her satisfaction sometimes. I also think she is quite frustrated that she can’t talk, because she’s pointing at things, but can’t tell us what she wants, and sometimes it’s really hard to guess. So I hope (for the peace in our home, he, he) that she’ll start to pick up some more words soon. But although she hasn’t got many words she’s talking non-stop anyway...sometimes we wonder if she knows what she is saying, ha, ha.

There's the camera...


Nina can say "ball" and throw it...comming basket ball star?



It's also fun to talk on the phone...a real one or a play phone


She can also say brrrriiil (= bil = car that makes a brrrr sound)


We also had three visitors on Saturday, Ragnhild and Tonje, my friends from uni and Ragnhilds daughter Sigrid (3 months). It was really nice to have the girls over for lunch, and Sigrid is just adorable :-)


Ragnhild and Sigird


Sweet little Sigrid

Nina was really curious about Sigrid's “bed” and found out she wanted to test it...


Look, there are toys in here mum!


Puh...I'm tired, I might just take a nap...ooops,a bit to big for this bed :-)


Tonje and Nina reading a book.


Ragnhild and Sigrid wanted to read too


Four girlzzzzzz


And finally, Nina today...snotty, but in a good mood.


I see you behind the camera dad!

No comments: