...well, while we wait for all the above I can write some more about everyday life in Ås :-) The pictures are just “piling” up on my computer, so I’ll start with some photos a few weeks back in time, when Oliver’s cousin Vinko (who lives in Sweden) came to visit.
Getting ready for the walk.
Nina and Vinko
Nina is a scary criminal?
Nope, it's the bunny that's locked up :-)
With the grandparents here we actually get to be a couple again :-)
A normal family photo...
Nina thinks the world looks great upside down!
and I think Nina's hat looks great on me :-)
Time to relax a little in the gras...
And then photo session time for Nina!
Most of the photos taken of Nina these days is done by Oli’s parents because they have been spending most of the day together with Nina while I have been trying to get things done in and around the house. It’s been nice to have some time to myself again and finally I have gotten many things from my looong list done. Anyway, here are some of Nina’s days with Oma and Opa.
Outside our blue house on the way to the playground...
Ah...this is life, finally some time without mum...
...now I get to do everything I want, GREAT!
Run, run, run...
...and a cuddle with Oma.
But it's ok to see mum and dad again in the afternoon.
The house where oma and opa lives...
...welcome!
In the garden outside the house
The place where Oli works is just 1 minute away, convenient!
What are you doing Opa?
Ha, ha, you are funny!
Nina feels at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment